The Land Before Time X The Land Before Time X

That's some funny shit

Haha. That was funny. Wait! I got an idea. I have to go find sarah. ahahaha.

South Park Z Episode 1.1 South Park Z Episode 1.1

Hehehehe

That was good. The voices were perfect. The timmy part wasn't that funny, but the rest was.

School Daze: Lost Episode School Daze: Lost Episode

HAHHHAHAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAA

That was pretty damn funny. I love twist endings like that.

JOSH BEDN EPOLAGISES!!1! JOSH BEDN EPOLAGISES!!1!

HAHAHA

This is funny, i used to be friends with this guy.

Super Console Wars Part 1 Super Console Wars Part 1

This was great.

This is the best star wars parody ever!!!! And a very good mario parody. I am also working on a mario parody, so everybody look for Super Mario's The God Father in a week or two. in the mean time keep watching this.

trouble in snes world fix trouble in snes world fix

WOW!

This is very good, it has a great storyline and was very well put together. Also i noticed u used star fox sprites. Thats probably a first. Good Job.

Brutality Brutality

The Finest

This is one of the greatest flash movies and po\robably the greatest on NG. This obviously had a lot of time put into it. Very Good Job. Hope to see the sequel soon.

College University pt 5 College University pt 5

Pretty well done

this was interesting but the other ones were a lot better.

Squigo 6 Squigo 6

Very Good

I love this series. The style is great. It's always short and right to the point.

Joe Zombie :: Episode 3 Joe Zombie :: Episode 3

Not Bad

U really arent a bad artist but u should get away from drawing all sticks. It shows u put less effort into it. Also, get some better voice acting or get a copy of sound forge cuz the voices sound 2 young. other than that, not bad. (also try to use some of ur own artwork for things like helicoptors).